We offer powerful, practical training programs for communities, military chaplains, health professionals and churches interested in developing an intentional team labyrinth ministry for healing and reconciliation. We have extensive experience in the applications of the labyrinth for healing in conflict resolution, in disaster relief, and in situations of abuse and brokenness among people and communities. We work from an apprentice-mentoring model of learning, using the gift of stories, the practice of walking, reflection, ritual and imagery as our tools in showing how labyrinth work can move people towards wholeness. We also emphasize the labyrinth as a place for celebration, thankfulness and blessing.
Fees: Our training workshops are custom designed for our clients. Fees are by arrangement. Contact: Kerry Holder-Joffrion at 256.679.3854 or email her at email@example.com or Zara Renander at 612.741.0429 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Can Include:
- History of the labyrinth.
- Stories of the labyrinth
- Telling your own story: Strong in the Broken Places
- Military connection with the labyrinth and warrior archetype - use with returning veterans and our Service Men & Women
- The many ways to walk a labyrinth
- Ritual and the labyrinth for healing
- Labyrinth walks for community healing
- For grief and mourning
- Use of the calendar and civic holidays
- Particular applications (These include sexual abuse, addictions, grief and many more)
- Ceremonial occasions - initiation, deployment and return, birthdays and anniversaries
- Marriage enrichment
- Use in therapeutic settings - hospitals, clinics etc.
- How to use a labyrinth with the non-ambulatory
- How to make a labyrinth
- Team building
- Youth work